Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Weeks are Going Faster and Faster



Hey everyone!

No time to write... again... but I will do my best.

First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my darling parents. 23 years. They are such great examples to me and I am very very grateful that I have such incredible role models in my life. I hope that one day I will have a marriage like theirs one day (if I am lucky!). And second of all, CONGRATULATIONS Rachelle for your wedding this week! (: I LOVE YOU.

This week was one of the fastest weeks ever. I say that every week. But for real. They are going by way too quickly. Every day seems to go by faster and faster. I am absolutely stunned at how short my days feel now. We NEVER have enough time in the day to get everything done that we need to. Eternity is going to be fabulous. We won't have to worry about this "time" thing (:

Yesterday we had Zone Conference, with Presidente Parrela. It was one of the most incredible Conferences I have ever had on the mission. Sister Saito and I had so many questions at the beginning of this transfer and because of what we learned, all of our questions were answered. It seemed like everything was directed towards us and the things that we discussed this transfer. It worked out exactly how it needed to work out. The Lord is so involved in our lives and so wonderful. I am so grateful that He answers our prayers through other people.

And let me just say how much I love Sister Saito. I know without a doubt that we were supposed to meet each other. It's been the most spiritual transfer of my entire mission. The talks that we have as we are walking to appointments are so profound and perfect, the lessons that we are teaching are completely lead by the Spirit, and our study time is used so effectively. It's been incredible to see. One thing that we talked about last night that was so cool was about how different we are. We come from such different backgrounds and we have very little in common, but we understand each other spiritually. I have never met anyone like that, and she never has either. But we know that we were supposed to meet and develop this relationship. I know that there are people that we are supposed to meet in this life and I know that Larissa Saito is one of them.

I love my mission so much. I am so grateful for all that I am learning here. But I am even more grateful for this gospel. It's so perfect, isn't it? I  love it. David O. Mckay said, "The purpose of the gospel is to make bad men good and good men better, and to change human nature." How perfect is that? It is so true. This gospel is perfect and it truly is for everyone. I can't express the love I feel for this gospel.

I can't believe that I will be talking to you all on Sunday! I feel like it was just barely that we all talked! But I am so excited. The next time we all talk will be right there in the Salt Lake Airport... That is NOT REAL. Anyway, I love you all so much and miss you like crazy. This church is true. Stay strong and REMEMBER how much the Savior loves each one of you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Loves.

Sister Card
xoxo

PS - I got your box, Momma! So many good treats in there! (:
And Dad, they have Tim Tams here for $1. WHAT? Best thing ever. 

Love youuuu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment