Monday, April 28, 2014

The absolute longest week of my entire life...



Hey everyone!

So this week literally was the longest week everrrrrr. It seemed like it was never going to end! The things that happened this week seem like they happened months ago...

First of all, we had a few changes that took place at the beginning of the week. Sister Jensen was transferred to Santa Maria. Sister Saito and I are now serving in Ala Ipiranga (a different ward than I was in before!) as Sister Training Leaders. That all happened waaaay too quickly haha. We found out about these things on Wednesday night and Sister Jensen was outta here on Thursday morning. It was SO fast. I am so sad that she is gone, but it is going to be so good for her in Santa Maria (:

Sister Saito and I are getting along SO well. Oh my word. I absolutely love that girl. I realized how blessed I am when it comes to companions. We are getting along just fabulously and our lessons are INCREDIBLE. The Spirit is so strong in every single one of our lessons and it is showing! We have plans to baptize every week this transfer (: SO grateful for the help of the Lord in our companionship!

We had an incredible baptism of a woman named Marcilene this week. She is one of the most amazing ladies in the whole world. She has changed her life around so much and has such a desire to do all she can to follow the Lord. I am so beyond grateful for the chance that we had to work with her. After she got baptized, she said that all the weight that she was feeling before just went away and that she wanted to cry and hug the Bishop. Awww. What a doll. She is amazing.

I have no time to write AGAIN, but I love you all so much. This week was absolutely insane, but I feel so grateful for all the blessings I have every single day. The Lord is truly watching out for me. I love being a missionary and I feel so grateful I am here. Each day that gratitude increases. I love my Savior and all He has done for me. I have such a strong testimony of this church and I am so grateful to be a part of this work. I love you all. Have an incredible week (:

Sister Card
xoxo

PS - our shower heater broke this week... That means we had FREEZING showers with freezing air... Lovely.

Baptizing like crazy here in Ala Ipiranga!

Bye Sister Jensen ):

Laize and Luiza (:

Love her!

<3

Marcilene!!

Noite familiar da ala (:

Noite familiar (:

No comments:

Post a Comment