Monday, April 21, 2014

Trio poderoso! (:




Is it already Monday again? 

Happy EASTER. (I feel like last Easter was a few months ago...)

I had such an awesome week. I swear, every week gets better and better. I don't know how it is possible, but it's true! I am amazed each and every day at the blessings that the Lord is giving me. 

Things with Sister Jensen and Sister Saito are going so well. Sister Saito is my new companion and she is AMAZING. She is from São Paulo, but lived in Utah for a little while. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

We had a baptism this week! Yay! Two little girls of a less-active member that has recently been reactivated. These two little girls, Luiza and Laize, are the cutest things EVER. They were so dang excited to get baptized. They have such strong testimonies of this church and they were so excited for it all. The entire day, they were squeezing hands and hugging and had the biggest smiles on their faces. I WAS DYING. They really are so darling.

The work is going SO well now. Holy cow. We are teaching like craaaazy. Working in two wards is absolutely killer. Our planners are already filled this week and it is Monday! We have a lot of baptisms planned for the next few weeks, which I am so excited about.

The mission is calling our trio - TRIO PODEROSO. Everyone wanted a picture at Mission Leadership Council with the trio poderoso. Haha. We are going to see miracles (: 

I have no more time to write, but I love you all and miss you so much! I love my mission and I love my Savior more than I can explain. He is incredible. This work is incredible. I am so grateful that I am here.

Oh, and by the way, yesterday, we ate churrasco for almoço. All of a sudden, the family whipped out the head of the sheep from the freezer. I almost threw up. I was DYING and couldn't eat anymore. Just so y'all know a little about the life I am living...

Loves.

Sister Card
xoxo

Gabriel! I love him so much. I took this picture and he said, 
"I look so gaúcho in this photo." Hahaha dying.

The Internet lady made Elder Rocha Martins a cake for his birthday last week, 
and we had a big party together! Cutest thing in the whole world!

Love these girls!

Super gaúcho (: Davi is so darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment