Friday, May 10, 2013

And I'm Outta Here!



Everyone!!!

So guess who's heading to the deep south tomorrow? Yes, this girl. BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA. I am so excited! I have no time to write anything so I have to make this quick. But I am so excited to go serve the people there. I know that is where the Lord needs me to be. I can't wait to get out there!!! I will be there tomorrow! It blows my mind. I am so excited!!!

This week was awesome. We just got all ready to leave, and I feel so prepared. I am so ready to get out and teach the word of God to the world. I feel so blessed to be here. I have met so many people here that I will remember forever. I love them all! This week, one of my teachers for In-Field Orientation is Taylor Dolbin's friend from the mission, who is going to live with him this fall! So cool! There are so many connections all over the place. One of my teachers is a Kartchner, too! So it's awesome.

I am all packed, all ready to go. I got to call the family yesterday and I bawled. I love them. I miss them. I've been bawling all day because I don't want to leave my district. They are the greatest people I've ever met. I love them. They are the best. They will be the greatest missionaries.

This church is true. I know it without a doubt. I am so excited to go share it with the world. Everyone needs this message. It's perfect. I know that my Savior died for me. I know He loves me. I know I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I am so grateful for this church. It has changed my life. I'm ready to go change the lives of everyone else.

I love you all. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers. You're amazing.

Sister Card
xoxo


Nick Emery, the man himself! Love him!


DALLIN CORBRIDGE! From piano! 
So crazy. I love him! He's the best.


Sister Moberg in my district. She is darling! I love her so much.


Matching outfits! Sister Jensen and I!


Some sisters. I look so good hahahaha

Andrea Barney! She's darling. 
She left to Seattle this week for her reassignment!



No comments:

Post a Comment