Monday, May 20, 2013

2 Minute Note



Everyone!

K, I literally have two minutes to write you. My P-day is ending. I just wanted you all to know that Alabama is incredible. There are so many miracles happening here. I see how much the Lord is blessing me every single day. The people are so prepared here. They really are. The work is moving so quickly. I love it. 

Mom, I'll write you a letter tonight and you can send that out to everyone too! Just know that I am safe, I love my mission and I love this gospel. We have a baptism on Saturday and I can't even wait! I am so excited. Seeing all this change and goodness because of the gospel is the most rewarding experience ever. I am so beyond grateful to be here!

I love you all. I pray for you all every single day. You are all such amazing examples to me. I feel so blessed with everything I've been given! I will send pictures and stuff next week. I'm turning so redneck, it's embarrassing. I'm saying ya'll, even though I swore I never would, and I'm ALREADY getting an accent. It's fine though. Alabama is the best.

I love you all.

Sister Card
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment