Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello hello hello (:



Hey everyone! (:

The months have felt like weeks and now the weeks are feeling like days. So in that case, I'll be seeing you all in about four days... 

This week was fabulous. Of course. Every week is fabulous. It wasn't a very productive week, since we spent most of our time downtown with President Parella. We had interviews, stake conference and Zone Conference, which took up three days of work. I almost cried when I found out, seeing as three days of work are really precious to me right about now! But no, it worked out just fine (:

Zone Conference was great. I got to see 5 of my past companions again, so there were a lot of tears and a lot of hugging (: Heavenly Father put such special girls into my life and I am so grateful that I got to see them all again (: It was so special to be with them all again and for them to hear my departing testimony. Those girls have been with me through so many things, and they have truly helped me to become this person that I am now. I have taken a little piece of each one of them with me in my heart. They are incredible girls.

So yeah, it was my last Zone Conference. And that means that all the departing missionaries have the privilige of bearing their testimony one more time. I think that was the day that I was dreading the most (mostly because I was worried about just bawling my eyes out and not being able to speak like a human... haha.) But really, I was not looking forward to it. However, as we sat together during that conference, the sweetest feelings came into my heart, like I truly did and truly became the missionary that the Lord needed me to be.

As I bore my testimony one last time, I couldn't help but think of the Savior. It was because of Him that I was able to do this. A mission has never been easy for me. However, with the help of my Savior Jesus Christ, it was worth every minute. He helped me get through it all. I know that because of Him, I was able to see miracles. There's much that I could say on this subject, but the biggest miracle that I have seen on my mission is the miracle that I have seen in myself. I know my Savior and I love Him.

I love you all so much. I miss you continually, but I can't wait to see you all again. Things are going fabulously here. We have three baptisms on Saturday (: I'm not giving up, that's for sure. Race to the finish (: Oh, how I love this work! I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Card
xoxo
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment