Monday, September 1, 2014

And the last month has started...



Hey everyone!
And, it's September. I think I've had nightmares about September for a very, very long time. I can't believe how quickly it came!

Things are going SO well. So so so so well. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have and for the profound love that I feel for this work and for those that I am serving. I continue to cry every single day because of how grateful I feel to be a part of this work.

My time is short today, but we had such a great week. We had a baptism of our cute Rose. She is the cutest thing that I have ever met. For real. She was counting down the days until her baptism, because she is absolutely thrilled to be a member of the church. She has been keeping 10% of her income for the past three weeks just so that she could pay her tithing. And she did just that on Sunday (: What an incredible example that she is to me. I am so grateful to have met so many people who have the desire to do what the Lord expects of them.

Too often we think the Lord expects too much of us, that we are incapable to do all that He asks. It's true. We can't do it alone. But as long as we depend on Him, trust in Him, and continue to look to Him as our guide, we can do it. Life becomes rewarding. We no longer view it as something too hard, something too much. We see it as something that we love. We become happy. I have seen that in my own life. I hope you all know how truly happy I am.
Life is a beautiful thing. I am so grateful for this life I have been given, for the people that the Lord has placed in my life and for all the incredible experiences that I have had. It's such a blessing to be here.
I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you all again soon. You inspire me each and every day. I love you (:

Sister Card
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment